The Moving On – Transition in Action associated training session is a compulsory and will contribute to practitioners’ professional obligation to CLPL and entitlement to CPD. This session will:
- confirm the importance of essential skills development for all learners
- familiarise practitioners with the content of the units and the associated guidance notes
- increase practitioners’ confidence to deliver the units in a way which will engage learners
- ensure practitioners are clear about registration, assessment, qualification value, certification, quality assurance, the external and verification processes
- raise awareness of Scottish Government Dashboard – Insight
We have also have produced many additional materials in order to support staff delivery e.g. unit planners, links to 4 capacities within Curriculum for Excellence (Scotland) and assessment is for learning ethos.
The session will support practitioners involved in the delivery of essential skills, employability, transitional planning and health and wellbeing and senior managers involved in curriculum planning and transitions.
All participants will receive a personal CPD certificate confirming CPD hours. They will also receive all additional materials to support delivery e.g. unit tracking and planner documents, links to 4 capacities (Scotland) and assessment is for learning ethos.
Minimum number of participants: 1
Maximum number of participants: negotiable
The session can be delivered during:
- An in-service day – AM or PM Session
- A collegiate session during term time 3.15 – 5.15pm
The cost is negotiable depending on numbers of staff
To discuss further please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)131 453 5514